Student Participation Page

If you have a suggestion or a complaint about a matter which is the responsibility of the University, please complete the form.

This form and any supporting documents will be seen by the staff or faculty members appointed to implement your suggestions or to investigate your complaint.

If you have relevant documentary evidence to support your complaints, you can send them directly to the president’s office.

Suggestions or complaints can be submitted anonymously; however, unless you include your contact information, we will not be able to respond to you regarding the subject matter.